- HJ Seong, S Roux, CY Hwang, WJ Sul. Community-wide epigenetics provides novel perspectives on the ecology and evolution of marine microbiome. Microbiome (in press)
- JJ Kim, HJ Seong, CJ Cha, TA Johnson, WJ Sul*, JC Chae*. Persistence of Antibiotic Resistance from Agricultural Effluents to Surface Water Revealed in Metagenome Assembled Genomes. (in press) *Co-corresponding authors.
- O-H Kim, BY Choi, DK Kim, NH Kim, JK Rho, WJ Sul*, SW Lee*. 2022. The microbiome of lung cancer tissue and its association with pathological and clinical parameters. American Journal of Cancer Research *Co-corresponding authors.
- HS Han, SH Shin, BY Choi, N Koo, S Lim, D Son, MJ Chung, KY Park, WJ Sul. 2022. A split face study on the effect of an anti-acne product containing fermentation products of Enterococcus faecalis CBT SL-5 on skin microbiome modification and acne improvement. Journal of Microbiology, (in press)
- HJ Kim, HN Oh, T Park, H Kim, HG Lee, S An, WJ Sul. 2022. Aged related human skin microbiome and mycobiome in Korean women. Scientific Reports, 12 (1), 1-11
- HJ Seong, JJ Kim, T Kim, SJ Ahn, M Rho, WJ Sul. 2021. A case study on the distribution of the environmental resistome in Korean shrimp farms. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 227, 112858
- HN Oh, NR Myeong, T Kim, GS Min, S Kim, WJ Sul. 2021. Changes in Fecal Pellet Microbiome of the Cold-Adapted Antarctic Copepod Tigriopus kingsejongensis at Different Temperatures and Developmental Stages. Microbial Ecology, 1-13
- GE Lee, JJ Kim, HS Kim, WJ Sul. 2021. Metagenomic analysis of the dust particles collected from the suction tube and the suction funnel of a dermatological laser smoke evacuator system. Lasers in Medical Science, 36 (6), 1249-1260
- AE Santhanarajan, WJ Sul, KJ Yoo, HJ Seong, HG Kim, SC Koh. 2021. Metagenomic Insight of a Full Scale Eco-Friendly Treatment System of Textile Dye Wastewater Using Bioaugmentation of the Composite Culture CES-1. Microorganisms, 9 (7), 1503
- J Kim, T Park, HJ Kim, S An, WJ Sul. 2021. Inferences in microbial structural signatures of acne microbiome and mycobiome. Journal of Microbiology, 59 (4), 369-375
- HJ Seong, SW Han, WJ Sul. 2021. Prokaryotic DNA methylation and its functional roles. Journal of Microbiology, 59 (3), 242-248
- HL Keum, H Kim, HJ Kim, T Park, S Kim, S An, WJ Sul. 2020. Structures of the Skin Microbiome and Mycobiome Depending on Skin Sensitivity. Microorganisms, 8:1032.
- Woo OG, Kim H, Kim JS, Keum HL, Lee KC, Sul WJ*, Lee JH*. 2020. Bacillus subtilis strain GOT9 confers enhanced tolerance to drought and salt stresses in Arabidopsis thaliana and Brassica campestris. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, 148: 359-367. *Co-corresponding authors.
- Kim J, Woo OG, Bae Y, Keum HL, Chung S, Sul WJ*, Lee JH*. 2020. Enhanced Drought and Salt Stress Tolerance in Arabidopsis by Flavobacterium crocinum HYN0056. Journal of Plant Biology, 63:63-71. *Co-corresponding authors.
- Oh TJ*, Sul WJ*, Oh HN, Lee YK, Lim HL, Choi SH, Park KS, Jang HC. 2019. Butyrate attenuated fat gain through gut microbiota modulation in db/db mice following dapagliflozin treatment. Scientific Reports, 9:20300. *Co-corresponding authors.
- Kim HJ, Kim JJ, Myeong NR, Kim T, Kim D, An S, Kim H, Park T, Jang SI, Yeon JH, Kwack I, Sul WJ. 2019. Segregation of age-related skin microbiome characteristics by functionality. Scientific Reports, 9: 16748.
- Oh HN, Park D, Seong HJ, Kim D, Sul WJ. 2019. Antarctic tundra soil metagenome as useful natural resources of cold-active lignocelluolytic enzymes. Journal of Microbiology, 57: 865-873.
- Lee TK, Han I, Kim MS, Seong HJ, Kim JS, Sul WJ. 2019. Characterization of a Harboring Bacterial Community in the Soil-Limited Gotjawal Forest. Frontiers in Microbiology, 10:1858.
- Kim HJ, Kim H, Kim JJ, Myeong NR, Kim T, Park T, Kim E, Choi JY, Lee J, An S, Sul WJ. 2018. Fragile skin microbiomes in megacities are assembled by a predominantly niche-based process. Science Advances, 4:e1701581.
- Lee, KC, DY Kil, WJ Sul. 2017. Cecal microbiome divergence of broiler chickens by sex and body weight. Journal of Microbiology, 55: 939-945.
- Stedtfeld RD, Stedtfeld TM, Waseem H, Fitschen-Brown M, Guo X, Chai B, Williams MR, Shook T, Logan A, Graham A, Chae JC, Sul WJ, VanHouten J, Cole JR, Zylstra GJ, Tiedje JM, Upham BL, Hashsham SA. 2017. Isothermal assay targeting class 1 integrase gene for environmental surveillance of antibiotic resistance markers. Journal of Environmental Management, 198: 213-220.